Safari Hotels Booking Information
Safari Hotels has blocked of certain rooms for Pathways Africa 2018 Conference participants for the dates of January 7 – 12, 2018. Discounted Pathways Conference rates for rooms in each are as follows:
- Per person single, bed, breakfast, dinner and one soft drink (N$1,313.00 or US$99.39)
- Per person sharing (twin beds), bed, breakfast, dinners, and one soft drink ($N857.00 or $US64.87)
- Per person single, bed, breakfast, dinner and one soft drink (N$1,137.00 or US$86.06)
- Per person sharing (twin beds), bed, breakfast, dinner and one soft drink (N$699.00 or US$52.91)
Reservations include bed, full buffet breakfast, dinner, and one soft drink with dinner. However, there are no meal arrangements for dinner for the night of January 11. Dinner events are as follows:
- Cocktail Function the night of January 8
- Buffet dinner the night of January 9
- Barbeque (Braai) the night of January 10
- No meal arrangement for the night of January 11
To make a reservation:
Payment can be done by Swift transfer and/or Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) bank transfer.
In order to pay through an EFT transfer, the following is Safari Hotels’ banking information that you will need:
- Name/Location: Safari Hotels (Pty) Ltd, Corners of Auas & Aviation Roads, Windhoek, Namibia
- Bank: First National Bank – Windhoek, Namibia
- Account No.: 62024001844
- Branch Code: 280-172
- Swift No.: FIRNNANX
If you pay using EFT bank transfer, Safari Hotels requires a copy of the EFT transaction emailed immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org after the funds have been deposited.
If you pay using SWIFT transfer, the proof of payment must be e-mailed back to Safari Hotels’ reservation department (attention Ms. Sanna Swartbooi) at email@example.com after the funds have been deposited.
*Lunches are included in the separate conference registration.
Students and those traveling on a tight budget, please contact the conference organizers about alternative off-site budget lodging options.
In the event of no-shows and late cancellations, the individual guest shall bear the no-show charge for the full stay.
For any airport transportation, please contact Shuttle Namibia, managed by Mr. Manfred and Mrs. Evy Henckert, Cell No. +264 61 302-456 and E-mail: Shuttlenamibia@iway.na. Safari Hotels is holding an agreement with Shuttle Namibia which offers an extremely competitive price.