Presenter Registration (Deadline: July 15, 2017) – $380.00 USD (includes membership to Human Dimensions of Wildlife Journal)
Early Bird Registration (Deadline: Aug. 6, 2017) – $380.00 USD (includes membership to Human Dimensions of Wildlife Journal)
Registration after Aug. 6, 2017 – $480.00 USD (includes membership to Human Dimensions of Wildlife Journal)
Single Day Registration – $150.00 USD
**Please note that we will not be offering a student rate.
Full Registration Includes:
- 1-year membership to Human Dimensions of Wildlife journal
- Admittance to all Pathways sessions including plenary talks
- Morning and Afternoon coffee breaks
- Evening socials at the conference
- Socials include alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and hors d’oeuvres
- Conference program and participant directory
- Access to conference rates for excursions
Excursions this year are offered by Colorado State University alumnus Ben Larson through his company, Next Adventure Company. Take advantage of your time in Colorado to enjoy the iconic Rocky Mountains and our unique wildlife viewing opportunities! There are some beautiful, convenient options for you to choose from before and after the conference as well as during.
See the full list of excursion options HERE.
All excursions to RMNP include a driver and guide. Tours are built around the conference schedule, leaving from and returning to the YMCA of the Rockies.