The Pathways Africa team is proud to partner with Uso Safaris to offer attendees the following excursions at special, discounted rates:
Nairobi National Park (3hr Tour)
- This trip offers attendees opportunities to view lions, leopards, hyenas, giraffe, buffalo and a wide variety of bird species — right on the outskirts of Nairobi!
- Departure at 6:30am or 10am from Nairobi hotel
- Available as a pre-conference trip
- Price includes all park fees, Tourism Revenue Authority-certified guide, and 4WD vehicle
Lake Nakuru Safari Day Trip (Full Day)
- Approximately 2.5 hours away from Brackenhurst, Lake Nakuru National Park is located in the Great Rift Valley and is one of Kenya’s most visited national parks!
- Offers attendees the opportunity to view giraffe, rhino, lions, baboons, zebra, and hundreds of bird species.
- 7AM departure from Brackenhurst with a 5PM return.
- Price includes entry fees, TRA-certified guide, and water. Attendees are responsible for bringing their own packed lunch.
- Available as a post-conference trip
Masai Mara Safari (3 Nights, 4 Days)
- Perfect for those wanting a full-immersion wildlife viewing experience, this trip offers attendees the opportunity to visit the famous Masai Mara and Serengeti ecosystem!
- Price includes a 5.5 hour drive from Brackenhurst to the Mara, 2 full days of wildlife/game drives, accommodation at either the Mara West or Mara Ashnil safari lodges, 4WD vehicle, TRA-certified guide, all meals and all park fees, and transfer back to Nairobi on the final day.
- Additional out-of-pocket costs include beverages at the lodges and gratuities to lodge staff