Pathways 2021 - Sept. 19-22
Life Without Salmon?
Kitsap Conference Center | Bremerton, WA
may 14, 2021
The Pathways 2021: Human Dimensions of Wildlife Conference will be held in person at the Kitsap Conference Center in Bremerton, WA from Sept. 19-22. To accommodate those who cannot attend in-person, we will be offering a passive virtual attendance platform through Whova for a discounted rate. While livestreaming of sessions and asynchronous access to presentations will be available, virtual presentations will not be permitted.
Important Information for In-Person Attendees:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for in-person attendance– more information on how to provide this coming soon.
- Masks are required to be worn over the mouth and nose at all times while on venue premises, except while actively presenting, eating or drinking.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the venue.
- In-person registration includes access to the Whova virtual platform to support interaction and networking with virtual attendees.
- Attendees are expected to adhere to state guidelines on quarantining should there be any at the time of the conference. For more information, please visit https://coronavirus.wa.gov/travelers-commuters.
Virtual Attendance Information:
A Virtual-Only Attendance Package is available for $150 USD. This covers virtual access for the duration of the conference. For more information, please visit the registration tab.
Deadline Extensions and Notification of Acceptance:
To provide more time to submit, we are extending the submission deadline for Organized Sessions, Individual Abstracts and Posters through June 18th. Notification of acceptance will be sent no later than June 30th, 2021. The online program will be released by 6PM MDT on July 16, 2021.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pathways: Human Dimensions of Wildlife is a conference and training program designed to address the myriad issues that arise as people and wildlife struggle to coexist in a sustainable and healthy manner.
Our mission is to increase professionalism and effectiveness in the Human Dimensions of Wildlife Management field. We invite you to join us in this critical wildlife conservation effort.