Travel VISA Information

Think You Might Need A VISA?

United States Visa Information

If you are a non-U.S. citizen registered for Pathways and will be traveling to the conference from outside of the United States, please refer to the U.S. Visa section of the Department of State: Travel website for VISA travel information. To be redirected to that website, please click here. Once you have been redirected, please click on the blue “VISA WIZARD” link on the right-hand side of the page and follow the instructions to determine if you need a VISA to enter the United States.

For any further questions or assistance, please email us at

If you are requiring a VISA, Pathways does not take over from you any legal liabilities/responsibilities associated with the processing of your visa, your travels and/or your compliance with existing laws and regulations once you enter THe United States.

Brought to you by:

HDNR logo
Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies
Virginia Tech Department of Fish and Wildlife Conservation