The CSU Fisheries Ecology Laboratory
- We conduct scientific research to further the conservation and management of freshwater biota and their ecosystems.
- We provide objective, unbiased and reliable information for agencies, policy-makers and stakeholders.
- We offer world-class expertise in food web interactions, fisheries management, limnology and water quality, reservoir ecology, bioenergetics, invasive species, contaminants, and population dynamics.
- We employ an eclectic approach utilizing field studies, laboratory experiments, and computer modeling, and state of the art techniques such as hydroacoustics, stable isotope analysis, otolith microchemistry, and eDNA.
- We believe we are successful in part because we collaborate closely with managers and researchers from federal, state and local agencies and the private sector. These relationships also provide enhanced learning experiences for students in the lab.
1474 Campus Delivery
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1474 USA
firstname.lastname@example.org | 970-491-5002
Office: 233 Wagar[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]