Call for Student Volunteers!
We are recruiting volunteers to help the conference run smoothly. In exchange for 5 hours of volunteering, registration costs for the event will be waived. Volunteering tasks are pretty easy and include helping with registration (e.g., handing out name tags and conference materials), loading PowerPoint presentations into the computer system, and running a microphone around the conference room during question and answer sessions.
Click here (or copy and paste the URL at the end of this line into your web browser) to express your interest and provide your contact information: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AkcbDiSLC0bJW7aqpgfE865Qe68FyboRJsRfO0a8ie0/edit?usp=sharing
When the volunteer schedule is available, we will contact you so you can sign up for specific times you would like to work. Then, we can provide you with the information needed to register for the conference.
If you have questions about volunteering as a student, please email Michael Curran.
Guidance for Student Volunteers
- Each student volunteer needs to sign up for [TBD] shifts. Students should arrive on time for their scheduled shift and check in at room 322 for assignments.
- Student duties include
- helping session moderators with microphones,
- loading presentations on conference computers,
- assisting with vendor setup and break down,
- assisting CSU Conference Services in the registration booth,
- directing conference attendees to event locations,
- ensuring that only registered attendees are allowed into the conference, and
- generally being available to help conference organizers with any needed tasks.