Campus parking permits for conference attendees are limited. Pre-purchase at the time of registration is highly recommended for those planning to park on campus.
We encourage conference attendees to consider utilizing public transportation. Campus is conveniently serviced by several city bus routes and the MAX bus line. Free parking is available at several bus stations in Fort Collins. A parking map can be found at (scroll to bottom of page): http://www.ridetransfort.com/max .
Explore transportation options:
Fort Collins has several convenient bus lines servicing campus from both the north and south ends of town. Fares can be paid at transit centers and MAX stations. Rate options (current 12/1/18):
- Single ride: $1.25
- 1-day pass: $3.00
- 7-day pass: $10.00
For bus routes and schedules, visit http://www.ridetransfort.com/
From south Fort Collins
MAX Line to University Station (Stop 1513)
Walk from University Station to Lory Student Center (LSC) conference venue is approximately 10 minutes (0.4 miles)
- South Transit Center (Stop 1492) to University Station: 15-20 minute bus ride
- Drake Station (Stop 1510) to University Station: 10-15 minute bus ride
Route 19 to CSU Transit Center (Stop 466)
From South Transit Center (Stop 1492) to the CSU Transit Center located just outside LSC (conference venue): 20 – 25 minute bus ride
From north Fort Collins
Route 10 to the CSU Transit Center (Stop 466)
- Downtown Transit Center to CSU Transit Center: 15-20 minutes
- CSU Transit Center to Downtown Transit Center: 5-10 minutes
*Note: parking nearest the Downtown Transit Center is in the Civic Center Parking Structure. The rate for this parking structure is currently listed as $1 per hour after the first hour.
If you drive a vehicle to campus, you will need to pre-purchase your parking permit. Pre-purchase is highly recommended because only a limited number will be available for purchase at the conference rate on-site.
About parking permits
In lieu of a physical parking permit, CSU collects license plate numbers for any vehicles that will be parked on-campus.
- If you were unable to provide your license plate number prior to coming to campus, please note that you will need to get that information to Conference & Event Services ahead of time OR provide it at on-site registration when you are on campus.
- If you have your license plate number but did not provide it during online registration, please email email@example.com or give us a call at 1+970-491-6222 to do so.
- If you need to wait until on-site registration on campus to provide that information (if you’re renting a car, etc.), please come prepared with that information.
- If you do not provide your license plate number prior to or at on-site conference registration, you will receive a parking violation.
Rates for parking permits
- Conference Rate: $38.00 total for three days (March 12-14)
- Regular CSU visitor parking permit options for single-day registrants:
- $12.00/day if purchased in advance at CSU Parking Services (1508 Center Ave.), or
- $14.88/day if purchased at self-service stations in metered zones of the visitor’s lots north of Lory Student Center or west of Morgan Library.
Where to park
Once you’ve provided your license plate number, your vehicle will be valid to park in select ‘A’, ‘Q’, ‘W’, and ‘Z’ parking zones.
- It will not be valid in metered/Pay-to-Park zones or the ‘A’ parking zone directly west of Moby Arena.
- The large X/Z lot west of Moby Arena is the parking area for “oversized vehicles” that require more than one standard parking space.
- Overnight camping is prohibited on University property.