The High Altitude Revegetation (HAR) organization promotes understanding of rehabilitation procedures and materials, natural resource values and potentials when fragile high-elevation ecosystems are to be modified by human activities and this information is also applicable to lower elevations.
Who we are
- Chair: Peter Stahl (unclem at uwyo.edu)
- Vice-chair: Tim Hoelzle (timhoelzle at gmail.com)
- Treasurer: Cini Brown (cynthia.s.brown at colostate.edu)
- Secretary: Jayne Jonas (jayne.jonas-bratten at colostate.edu)
- Denise Arthur, Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
- Chris Binchus, Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
- Jesse Dillon, Cedar Creek Associates
- Donna Goodsell, USDA NRCS
- Randy Mandel, Ramboll
- Mark Paschke, Colorado State Univesity
Interested in joining the HAR committee? Contact any of the Executive Committee members for more information.
Keep up with HAR!
To receive emails about HAR events and news, please fill out the sign-up form here (will take you to an external website) or email Jayne Jonas (jayne.jonas-bratten at colostate.edu).